3M Littmann Classic II S.E. 28" Stethoscope (Black)
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is the standard of the industry and features 3M’s patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece. Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, durable, single-lumen tubing and solid stainless steel combination chestpiece. There's no other stethoscope in its class that offers such quality and performance. The Classic II is available in a variety of distinctive tube colors and unique finishes that will coordinate with your uniform or allow you to express your unique personality.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- Using the patented tunable diaphragm offers an increase in sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- A nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell means comfort for your patient.
- Comes with patented 3M Littmann Snap-tight soft-sealing eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal along with maximum comfort.
- The tubing allows you to fold the scope easily without worry of kinking or breaking and comes in a variety of colors.
- A selection of distinctive tube and finish combinations available
- Personalize the head with your initials or personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 28" length
- Most tubing colors come with chrome eartubes and grey eartips. Black eartips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black eartubes.
- Three-year warranty.